Teach Me about Pleasure with Dr. Uchenna “UC” Ossai | Too Old For This Sh*t
Featured in the Too Old For This Sh*t Podcast:
Dr. Uchenna “UC” Ossai is a sex-positive pelvic health physical therapist, sex educator and counselor, and is on faculty for the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Sexual Health Certificate Program.
- Why context is king/queen when it comes to sex.
- Painful orgams
- Pelvic floor health
- Pussy wisdom and how she always knows best
- How when you feel blue, she feels blue and why vaginal dryness isn’t always about menopause.
- Is running bad for women?
- Where to start if you’re shy in bed
- How to dirty talk, to guide your partner to your sweet spot
- How to rediscover your pleasure when it changes over time aka pleasure mapping
- Why your sex partner isn’t receptive to your needs
- When porn gets in the way of you desiring your partner
- How to get a man who’s in love with you and wants to care and protect you to still see you as someone with sexual needs
- aka how to get them to love you but still keep the passion alive
- Come find UC at https://youseelogic.com
- FB, Twitter & Insta @youseelogic
- Come find me at angie-s.com
- Find me on insta at @nottooold4 & @toooldforthisshitpodcast